whether i can use the CY8CKIT-040 to secondary development,like that Bridge Control Panel(BCP)?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello  everybody,

I  am using the CY8CKIT-040 ,now  i can use the BCP to communicate with the CY8C4000 for IIC,

but now ,I want to play the secondary development with it,but i can not find how to use the library like  “**.dll” to development my windows application,like this picture

pastedImage_2.png

can Cypress support the API or other mothod for help me to develop my windows,

In a word, I want to using the kit  CY8CKIT-040  to develop a  windows program ,and use its  IIC to test my product with my windows program。

who can help me?

thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi Jame,

I'm not sure how to drive USBtoI2C interface for now.

But I know how to use command line and COM interface to program PSoC. It's SWD protocol.

USBtoI2C driver is ready-made. I think what you need is how to make a script to enumerate I2C internface and obtain I2C data on PC.

Thanks,

Ryan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi Jame,

I'm not sure how to drive USBtoI2C interface for now.

But I know how to use command line and COM interface to program PSoC. It's SWD protocol.

USBtoI2C driver is ready-made. I think what you need is how to make a script to enumerate I2C internface and obtain I2C data on PC.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Likes