S6E1C1 SWD failure in deep standby mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm working with the S6E1C12B0AGP20000 in a custom board and I’ve experienced some strange behavior with the deep standby modes.

At first, I programmed some basic code for testing GPIOs, timers, UART and I2C bus. Everything worked fine. After that, I wrote a small project to test the deep standby modes and measure the standby current. I put the LPM component in the top design and this function call in the main.c:

Lpm_GoToStandByMode(DeepStbStopMode , TRUE);

Then I build and program the target. This worked fine, but when I tried to reprogram the target again, the PSOC creator was unable to detect the target via SWD. I tried with PSOC Programmer too with several configurations (programing mode reset and power cycle, different clock speeds).

I don’t know if the SWD interface is disable while the target is in deep standby mode, but shouldn’t it be enabled again when the miniprog3 send a reset of perform a power cycle?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Are you using the latest version of PSoC Creator? I can't reproduce the issue with S6E1C3 Starter kit.

Roy Liu
0 Likes