I want to re route P2[0] to P2[5], P2[1] to p2[6] and P2[2] to p2[7] where 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 are mapped to SCB[1]->SPI-> MOSI, MISO and SCLK respectively. Can I have example code for this

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using CY8C4146AZI-S433 Kit, ARM Cortex M0+

I want to re route P2[0] to P2[5], P2[1] to p2[6] and P2[2] to p2[7] where 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 are mapped to SCB[1]->SPI-> MOSI, MISO and SCLK respectively. Can I have example code for this

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Most of the hardware connections for the SCB are direct connections to specific pins. Since these connections are dedicated, I2C, SPI and UART can be connected to dedicated pins only.

Best Regards,

VSRS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

It is always easier to check when we have a project to play with.  Can you please post your complete project or a shortened version that shows the issue so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use

Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)

and attach the resulting file.

Your problem might be that the SCB pins are dedicated and may not be changed freely.

Bob

0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Most of the hardware connections for the SCB are direct connections to specific pins. Since these connections are dedicated, I2C, SPI and UART can be connected to dedicated pins only.

Best Regards,

VSRS

0 Likes