RTC Problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

i want to send the rtc time stamp to the mobile. And i able to send this.but the problem is while programming the chip the RTC takes the internal time

and it starts updating.But i want to set my own time not the psoc time i.e, my time is  10:10:10(H:M:S)->10hr,10min,10sec.

even if i use below API'S to set the time  it's not working

RTC_SetSecond(time,10);

RTC_SetMinutes( time, 10);

RTC_SetHours( time,10 );

The RTC as usal starts from the psoc internal RTC time

Please help me to resolve the issue.

please find the attachment

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach

Here is the program

View solution in original post

0 Likes
14 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

What version of Psoc Creator are you using? I found your code not up to date.  I am using Psoc Creator  4.1 Update 1 (4.1.0.3210).  Your code will not reset the time because it is not correct.  I am sending you this RTC program for you to look at.  It sets the time and date. You could add this to your program. When you set the time you must set all of the time registers or it won't work. There is also some syntax errors in your time routine line 31 and 32 and line 45. This program will fix these issues. 

0 Likes
lock attach

Here is the program

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

it's working now .the actual problem is i'm not calling  RTC_SetDateAndTime()  API.

Thanks a lot sir,it;s working fine.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

can i get the timestamp()  from the mobile to BLE .when the ble connected to the mobile.

Please give reply

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

I want to get the timestamp  of the mobile  when i connected the ble to the mobile,then my ble has to get the mobile  timestamp.

Is it possible to get the Timestamp of the mobile when  ble connected to the  cypress App in mobile.

Please give some suggestion .

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
lock attach

Here is a program that reads the time stamp of An I-phone.  I tried it on an Android phone be it didn't work as the Android doesn't have a time stamp, I added the PDF that goes with the program.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot for ur reply sir.

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am working on Uart rx interrupt.I send the data through terminal,then my code receive the data and print on the console.

But my code problem is when i  send the data upto 15 bytes but reads upto 8 bytes only,if i change the buffer size in uart  receiver settings morethan 8 bytes than

the my code always executes the interrupt only ,i.e it is not coming out from interrupt.

so,please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

please find the attachment

0 Likes
lock attach

Here is a UART program that you can study.  There is a PDF file also.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank u sir

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi sir,

I want to generate PWM Duty cycle from 10% to 90% .SO, in my code for every 10 seconds i change the duty cycle.

But it's not working and no PWM output.I think writeperiod()  and compare()  API'S of PWM not working. if i simply use  pwmstart();

without changing any period and compare values using API'S. then pwm output is coming but i want to change the dutycycle

using api's .  And can you tell me the formula to calculate the Dutycycle  based on i/p frequency and period and compare values.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you tell me the formula to calculate the PWM Dutycycle and also how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you please tell me the formula for calculating the Duty cycle.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am working on the Low voltage detection.I am able to generate the interrupt  for LVD.but the problem is

i am unable to clear the inteerupt.can you help me to resolve the isuue.

Thanks in adavance.

0 Likes