Interrupt register callback does not work in low power mode.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I configured wiced_sleep_config(TRUE, WICED_WAKE_GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW, WICED_WAKE_GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW);  for low power mode,

and I set the pin F8 (WICED_P36, BT_DEV_WAKE) to GPIO for interrupt(Pedometer Interrupt).

BT_HOST_WAKE pin is TP.

wiced_hal_gpio_configure_pin(WICED_P36,

(GPIO_INPUT_ENABLE | GPIO_PULL_UP | GPIO_EN_INT_FALLING_EDGE),

GPIO_PIN_OUTPUT_HIGH );

wiced_hal_gpio_register_pin_for_interrupt(WICED_P36, pedometer_interrupt_handler, NULL );

wiced_hal_gpio_clear_pin_interrupt_status(WICED_P36);

The scope has confirmed that the interrupt occurs, but the interrupt handler does not work.

And PUART RX interrupt callback does not work.

It seems that CYW20706 can not wake up by interrupts.

I use WICED STUDIO 5.2.0

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

We've been able to reproduce the issue. Interrupts on P36 would not result in the interrupt function being called.

The issue has been resolved and the fix will be available in the upcoming WICED releases.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

We've been able to reproduce the issue. Interrupts on P36 would not result in the interrupt function being called.

The issue has been resolved and the fix will be available in the upcoming WICED releases.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi yssu,

Thank you.

0 Likes