how to start to use AT,any develop tips can give me ?thank you

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Robin_Peng
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica(GC)
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

hi,

I want to develop using ,AT cmd ,but i don't konw how to start , using 20706,

could you give me some demo code ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you intend to develop a wrapper on 706 so that you can send AT commands from a host? Could you explain your application requirements?

You can use 'WICED HCI' to send commands to the 20706 which is similar to sending AT commands.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you intend to develop a wrapper on 706 so that you can send AT commands from a host? Could you explain your application requirements?

You can use 'WICED HCI' to send commands to the 20706 which is similar to sending AT commands.

0 Likes
Robin_Peng
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica(GC)
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

What are the differences in application functionality  between AT and HCI? thanks.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, there are a lot of differences. AT commands are standardized and pertain mostly to GSM/GPRS modem and mobile phones.

WICED HCI is a Cypress proprietary implementation which is oriented towards Bluetooth functionalities. Note that WICED HCI is different from the standard HCI defined in Bluetooth spec.

The lower level functionality is anyway application dependent. So you could use either of these command set to perform the set of operations.

If you could describe your intended application briefly, forum users can provide suggestions on how it can be implemented.