Why I cant download WICED document and SDK?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I have bought BCM920732BLEKIT, then I want to download WICED SMART SDK and document from here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]166[/ATTACH]

I have submit my registration and receive approval email from webmaster@broadcom.com. After that, I started to download, and webpage show this:

"Thank you for your interest in the Broadcom WICED SDK. You have been sent an email from webmaster@broadcom.com with a confirmation link. Please follow the link to verify your contact details."

but my email box cant receive any confirmation link, why?

Thanks and Im looking forward your reply.

kaiser
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Please note that a cookie is used for authentication on our WICED website (a username-password mechanism is in development), so you must:

[INDENT][/INDENT]

have cookies enabled in the browser on your machine

have NOT removed cookies on your machine since you submitted your registration

have NOT set the browser to always delete all data (including cookies) on exit

access the website from the same browser & machine on which you registered

register in each browser & machine you want to use for accessing the website (if you want access from multiple machines)

I have solved this issue with your help, thanks.

kaiser

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Please note that a cookie is used for authentication on our WICED website (a username-password mechanism is in development), so you must:

[INDENT][/INDENT]

register in each browser & machine you want to use for accessing the website (if you want access from multiple machines)

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

[INDENT][/INDENT]

I have solved this issue with your help, thanks.

kaiser
0 Likes