How find Opamp Component in PSoC Creator 4.2 Bata?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I searched Component catalog but I cannot find op-amp component.

How can I use the component?

Best regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution
MeenakshiR_71
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hello,

We do not have the Opamp component in the catalog yet. However, we do provide the CTBm (opamp) PDL with PDL 3.0.1. You can add the files to your project manually from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.0.1\drivers\peripheral\ctb\" folder and start using the CTBm through the APIs provided. The PDL documentation does include the details about the CTBm APIs.

The final/production release of PSoC Creator 4.2 will have the Opamp component for PSoC 6.

Regards,

Meenakshi Sundaram R

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MeenakshiR_71
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hello,

We do not have the Opamp component in the catalog yet. However, we do provide the CTBm (opamp) PDL with PDL 3.0.1. You can add the files to your project manually from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.0.1\drivers\peripheral\ctb\" folder and start using the CTBm through the APIs provided. The PDL documentation does include the details about the CTBm APIs.

The final/production release of PSoC Creator 4.2 will have the Opamp component for PSoC 6.

Regards,

Meenakshi Sundaram R

RoBO_1287886
Level 4
Level 4
First solution authored 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

hello,

The Opamp component is now available into the latest release :PSoC Creator 4.2 Beta 2 Announcement!

Yours.

Robin.

0 Likes