Matrix Button on CY8CKIT-059 (PSoC 5LP)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello !

Firstable please don't blame me for my english level ^^"

Could someone help me with my code ? I'm trying to create a 3x3 tactile matrix keyboard with PSoC Creator 4.

I'm working with a CY8CKIT-059 (PSoC 5LP) and using the CapSense unit of the MCU.

I've found out a post on this forum with alike problematic. There was a code example in the answers below to use CapSense unit

with a 3x3 tactile matrix. Here is the link of the topic I'm speaking about.

Re: Matrix Button on CY8CKIT-059 (PSoC 5LP)

I've decided to use this code example to create my project. From this code, I wrote something that is right according to PSoC Creator

but it doesn't work with my matrix button component (an electrical card with tin matrix button link to a ground-plan made with Protheus).

More precisely, I think I can't get the X/Y key's coordinates back. Actually, I want that a LED blink when you put the finger on one of the 9 keys.

But it doesn't blink at all ^^". I know the matrix component and the MCU successfully communicate, and the code is running well.

I think that maybe i don't use really well the functions in this code and hope someone can help me.

I include my project with my code below. Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice day !

0 Likes
2 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

You didn't include the complete project.  Please open Psoc Creator load your program . Click on file and then click on Create_Work_space_Bundle and select minimal and attach that file to a new comment.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, thanks for your help to compress my workspace. Hope it will be ok and you can help me

I include the workspace below.

0 Likes