how can i maintain my code under "/* Place your code here. */" in psoc code?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some time, when i  change components in 'topdesign' and click 'build design'

All of my code is erased under "/*  Place your Interrupt code here. */" in psoc code

how can i maintain my code under "/*  Place your Interrupt code here. */" in psoc code after changing component?

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Hello Park,

Could you please confirm whether you are placing the customized code between the default locations of /* `#START */ and /* `#END` */? By default, PSoC Creator would retain custom includes, defines and code between them.

Please make use of this Knowledge Base Article to retain modifications in Generated Source Files after build Avoiding changes in the source file to get overwritten in PSoC Creator

Best Regards,

Geona Mary

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Usually the code between the Start and the End are kept unchanged.

I prefer not to mess in generated code. When using the isr_StartEx() API you may declare your own interrupt handler in your code.

Bob

0 Likes
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Hello Park,

Could you please confirm whether you are placing the customized code between the default locations of /* `#START */ and /* `#END` */? By default, PSoC Creator would retain custom includes, defines and code between them.

Please make use of this Knowledge Base Article to retain modifications in Generated Source Files after build Avoiding changes in the source file to get overwritten in PSoC Creator

Best Regards,

Geona Mary

0 Likes