SARMUX Specification

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Mrinal
Level 4
Level 4
First solution authored 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hi!

Where can I find the specification for the SARMUX and analog multiplexer inside the PSOC-4M devices. I mainly want to know the input and output leakage current of the SARMUX and analog multiplexer? My signals come from a high impedance source and sample time is in order of milliseconds. The leakage current of the multiplexer will cause a drift in the signal voltage. I want to know the value of the leakage current.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Mrinal,

The leakage current of the GPIO pins and CTB pins are specified in the datasheet. In case you wan to know resistance of the path you are using you can use the ohm meter component in creator. Please go to CYDWR -> Analog -> right click on the GPIO -> Select ohm meter.

Best Regards,
VSRS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Mrinal,

The leakage current of the GPIO pins and CTB pins are specified in the datasheet. In case you wan to know resistance of the path you are using you can use the ohm meter component in creator. Please go to CYDWR -> Analog -> right click on the GPIO -> Select ohm meter.

Best Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes