Finding a PSOC part number on the site

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I found the CY8C4248AZQ-L485 in the PSOC creator device selector but i couldn't find it in the site, i only found CY8C4248AZI-L485 which isn't automotive.

so is the CY8C4248AZQ-L485 available? and why does it only appear in the device selector?

toni.tannouri_2808911

0 Likes
1 Solution
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

CY8C4248AZQ-L485 is not available, the reason it only appears in the device selector is this device was planned a while back but it is still in planned status so far.

Suggest to contact Cypress sales team(Cypress Franchised Distributors | Cypress Semiconductor ) to check device availibility status.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Roy_Liu

CY8C4248AZQ-L485 is not available, the reason it only appears in the device selector is this device was planned a while back but it is still in planned status so far.

Suggest to contact Cypress sales team(Cypress Franchised Distributors | Cypress Semiconductor ) to check device availibility status.

Roy Liu
0 Likes
Roy_Liu

Futhermore, CY8C4248AZQ-L485 shouldn't be Auto(qualified) part, it is an Extended Industrial Temperature Range (-40ºC to +105ºC) device, which is indicated by the "Q" .

Roy Liu
0 Likes