ThermistorCalc example won't fit in PSoC 5

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I try to build the ThermistorCalc example for CY8C5888LIT-LP097 I get the error 'Unable to find a solution for the analog routing'

Am I missing something?  It fits in a PsOC 3 with the same resources.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Okay I had the same issue with the program from PSOC 3 or PSoc 5.moved to a Psoc 5 lp. I tried to comply the example and it worked with the 100 pin device but failed with the 68 pin Psoc 5lp . I tried different op amps and it worked.  I don't have the parts so I can't debug it for you.  I am sending you the program that complies.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Please post your program. In Psoc Creator click on file and then select Create_workspace_bundle and select mininal and attach the file to a new comment.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Okay I had the same issue with the program from PSOC 3 or PSoc 5.moved to a Psoc 5 lp. I tried to comply the example and it worked with the 100 pin device but failed with the 68 pin Psoc 5lp . I tried different op amps and it worked.  I don't have the parts so I can't debug it for you.  I am sending you the program that complies.

0 Likes

Cypress stock  Thermistor Calculator is pure software component, so, technically, it should not affect hardware routing.  It consumes memory in lookup table  mode. Are you using lookup table by any chance? As alternative you may consider custom Fast Thermistor Calculator, which is formula-based

Fast Thermistor Calculator

0 Likes