Creating a Bluetooth Product

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.

We generated a hardware with a CYBLE-222014-01-Modul.

In the past we took our OUI (company-ID) andour number group and programmed it in the modul. https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/groupNow I hear, that I must pass through a declaration and I must buy a Declaration ID.Do I need now booth? The OUI with number group and the Declaration ID?If I am usig a module, my hardware must run through the simple declaration process. I have my own profile (with services and characteristics). Is that a simple declaration process also?Thank you.Best regards.Rasmus

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi Rasmus,

For the basic queries related to Cypress BLE product qualification and listing, you can go through following KBA : Process for Qualifying a Bluetooth Product - KBA210711

For your specific case , I suggest you to create a Tech support case on Bluetooth SIG support : Submit Case | Bluetooth Technology Website

So that they can provide you the exact solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi Rasmus,

For the basic queries related to Cypress BLE product qualification and listing, you can go through following KBA : Process for Qualifying a Bluetooth Product - KBA210711

For your specific case , I suggest you to create a Tech support case on Bluetooth SIG support : Submit Case | Bluetooth Technology Website

So that they can provide you the exact solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Anjana

0 Likes