How can i test Wiced Demo?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am beginner  user at wiced and cypress  .

I have a refrence board  (BCM94390x) and  installed wiced 6.0 . compiling and downloading was successful.

I wanted to play demo  audio_player , headset and avs  . but i don't know how can i test the demos.

where is the documents  or the app for test.

Olny succesfull demow were audio_loopback and snip .  those are no need to connnct  server or contents porvider or phone  .

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

A good point to start will be the comments section of these apps. Please check the makefile of individual applications, to see whether your platform is supported for that application.  Alternatively, for the avs app, you can refer to [Question] Need AVS & AVS app test guide . Please let us know if you are stuck somewhere in running any of these applications.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

A good point to start will be the comments section of these apps. Please check the makefile of individual applications, to see whether your platform is supported for that application.  Alternatively, for the avs app, you can refer to [Question] Need AVS & AVS app test guide . Please let us know if you are stuck somewhere in running any of these applications.

0 Likes
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

You may also find the following intro videos helpful: WICED Training Videos

0 Likes