My Psoc5 kit is not detected in Psoc Creator as well as in Psoc programmer. Psoc creator programming/debug window shows 'no target device found'

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried installing all the devices . I have tried using different devices with different operating system but no gains .please help me.

0 Likes
8 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

A bit more information to help you:

Which kit exactly are you using? CY8CKIT-?????

What is your OS?

Guesses:

PSoC5 kits usually have got two (2) USB interfaces, are you using the correct one?

There have been errors reported caused by the USB cable, try another one.

Depending on the kit you use there can be the kitprog set to a "memory" mode. Please press the reset switch for more than 5s, obey the LED behavior.

Bob

Anonymous
Not applicable

I m using CY8C5668AXI-LP034 nd windows 10.

I have tried holding reset switch for more than 5s many at imes but then it just detected in bootloader window (as USB human interface...) of psoc Creator but not detected in debugging/programming window. I m not geeting kitprog drivers. Other drivers like vcom nd all others drivers are installed.

0 Likes

You are still not answering which KIT you are using. The Kit identifies the PCB.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

CY8C5668AXI-LP034  kit thats what i know. Actually i m new to psoc. Nd this is what i know

0 Likes

No need to shout.

CY8C5668AXI-LP034 is the PSoC chip, not the kit's number. Post a picture of the board.

Did you install the kit's files?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Development KitCY8CKIT-0

No i did not installed any kit files.

0 Likes

Fine, now I know what you're using.

On the page you sent the link for the board are the "DVK only" files. These will install schematics, documentation and example projects.

The board has got 2 USB connectors. Only one of then can be used for debugging/programming. When the USB connectors point up, it is the right hand one (J1). Use a short(!!) USB cable.

Bob

0 Likes