Using SD Card in EZBLE PRoC (CYBLE-222014-01)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, all

I am new into this PRoC programming and I am wondering which component to use when communicating with Micro SD Card.

What I am trying to do is to data log the ADC output of the CYBLE-222014-01, and I am wondering if it is possible to even use SD Card as data logger here(with custom PCB)

I have searched some infos and figured out that emFile component was used to play with SD Card, but found out that in my PSoC Creator, there was no emFile component.

Am I missing out something? like downloading some file for emFile library? or is it impossible to use SD Card with EZBLE-PRoC chips?

Because, in the emFile component datasheet, the first thing they do is to go to the PSoC Creator under Cypress tab, under communication folder, there is a file system folder which has emFile component, but I don't have that file system folder

plz help me!

0 Likes
1 Solution
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

Right now the emFile component is not available for PSoC4/PSoC4 BLE /PRoC.

Thanks,

Hima

View solution in original post

3 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

Right now the emFile component is not available for PSoC4/PSoC4 BLE /PRoC.

Thanks,

Hima

Anonymous
Not applicable

You might be able to bit-bang something to communicate with the SD card, but that would be difficult to write/develop.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, there is no component for writing SD card, then I should write one myself.

Thank you all for the comments!