Why I can't program this? CY8C4025LQI-S411

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
KaSa_1259906
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

Hello,

I recently created a new board using the CY8C4025LQI-S411. I have double checked the layout and  didn't find any errors. The pins are configured correctly

I am using the USB debugger/programmer from CY8CKIT-059 PSoC® 5LP kit. I am using PSoC 4.1 IDE

I got this message when I hit the program button. What could be causing it and how can I fix it? Thank you in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
NoriTan
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

This message indicates that the target PSoC CY8C4025LQI-S411 is not recognized by the KitProg.

Please check the power supply connections.  Please ensure the VCCD has only a bypass capacitor.

The KitPorg has no regulator to supply 3.3V for VDD and connect the VBUS from PC to the PSoC's VDD.  However the pin assignment says 3.3V is provided to the VDD.  Please ensure if your system can accept 5V VDD.

Please check the connections between the KItProg and the PSoC.  Please ensure the XRES is connected because the KitProg does not support power cycling.

Regards,

Noriaki

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
NoriTan
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

This message indicates that the target PSoC CY8C4025LQI-S411 is not recognized by the KitProg.

Please check the power supply connections.  Please ensure the VCCD has only a bypass capacitor.

The KitPorg has no regulator to supply 3.3V for VDD and connect the VBUS from PC to the PSoC's VDD.  However the pin assignment says 3.3V is provided to the VDD.  Please ensure if your system can accept 5V VDD.

Please check the connections between the KItProg and the PSoC.  Please ensure the XRES is connected because the KitProg does not support power cycling.

Regards,

Noriaki

0 Likes

Thank you Noriaki, I found that I was missing a ground pin that needs to be connected.

0 Likes