Are complete specs available on the different psoc 6 devices?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dabr_1254066
Level 1
Level 1

We're using a psoc 4 and 4m for 2 different types of sensor deployments for Elevator analytics. I would like to know more about the psoc 6 details for a horticulture IOT prototype that I'm working on. One of the comments below shared the same problem that I have. The tables for specs on the devices aren't complete.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

As you are aware, our current datasheets are all preliminary and there are sections in the datasheets that do not have specs, tables, filled out. We plan to have these datasheets available by beg-mid Q2 2018, but are pushing to have them finalized earlier.

What specific information do you need from the datasheet? Maybe I can help you out? Please do let me know!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

As you are aware, our current datasheets are all preliminary and there are sections in the datasheets that do not have specs, tables, filled out. We plan to have these datasheets available by beg-mid Q2 2018, but are pushing to have them finalized earlier.

What specific information do you need from the datasheet? Maybe I can help you out? Please do let me know!

Thanks!

0 Likes