How to set clock speed on board 037?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

i don't know how to set up, It's warning after i program it. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Hi,

You can change the Clock Speed by changing value from drop-down menu in the Options window (from the image you have attached).

However, I guess the programming failure may not be due to clock speed, but due to hardware setup/connection. Please follow the steps provided in section 5.2.5 Running the Sensored BLDC Motor Control Example Project of the CY8CKIT-037 Kit Guide and see if that resolves the issue. Or try programming the Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042) before mounting the CY8CKIT-037 on to it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Hi,

You can change the Clock Speed by changing value from drop-down menu in the Options window (from the image you have attached).

However, I guess the programming failure may not be due to clock speed, but due to hardware setup/connection. Please follow the steps provided in section 5.2.5 Running the Sensored BLDC Motor Control Example Project of the CY8CKIT-037 Kit Guide and see if that resolves the issue. Or try programming the Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042) before mounting the CY8CKIT-037 on to it.

0 Likes