PSOC 4 and card SD

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I use the PSOLC 4 CY8C4247LQI-BL483, and I want to communicate the psoc with the SD card to create a file and after storing the data, the card works in SPI, I use a program I found on this site but it works not !! you can help me solve this problem if you please. thank you

https://github.com/hackingchips/PSoC_FatFs

0 Likes
7 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

Did you format the card correctly? Some FileSystem libraries need the card to be formatted. Also can you please try to use SD cards of different sizes and check any of them are working.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you hima for your responce, yes I formatted the SD card well before use and I use a 32GB SD card.                                                                   

Mbarek

0 Likes

Hello,

Can you use smaller size SD Cards like 2GM and all. If that is also not working, can you please probe the lines and check if any signal is coming on the lines at all?

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes

Hi everyone,

I work on the CY8C4247LQI-BL483, i've try to test all your example and no one works. I've always a pin guidance error or 'SPI_SS_Write" error. So please, does anybody have a proper project that can match with my chip ?

Or try to help me with a list of things to do ?

Thanks,

Vivien

0 Likes

Easiest to help you is always when you upload your current project. To do so, use

Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)

and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

I've worked on the projet and now it's work sometimes, i have a Pin guidance unvailable errors and i don't know how to solve this error. Sometimes when a rebuild the program the error disappear...

You can find my project in this message

0 Likes

I get a bunch of warnings and two errors when I build your project with Creator 4.1.

Also, some of the components could be updated to newer versions.

I never had issues with the pin guidance. Best suggestion is: after a successful build try to lock the pins in the pin view.

Bob

0 Likes