BLE mesh and wifi combo available in near future ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_284076
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 likes given 5 replies posted

Hi,

I need Bluetooth mesh and wifi  support on combo module.

Is it possible now or will it be in future?

If its in included in road map let me know the expected release time. So i can design on that specif module and later will upgrade to BLE mesh.

Thanks and Regards,

Hardik Harpal

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Hardik,

There are a couple of combo parts that will support BLE smart mesh. However, the roadmap cannot be shared publicly as of now. You can contact the Sales and Marketing team. They will share more information under NDA.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

yssu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Hardik,

There are a couple of combo parts that will support BLE smart mesh. However, the roadmap cannot be shared publicly as of now. You can contact the Sales and Marketing team. They will share more information under NDA.

Hi yssu,

Thank you for your quick response.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Yssu, would you be able to share which combo devices will support BLE MESH? I am specifically looking for support on the CYW4343? Thanks for your help

0 Likes

Our mesh implementation will not initially target any of our existing broad market combo devices such as the 4343W (Bluetooth Dual Mode only devices).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much for your response. Do you have a rough timeline as to when this will be supported? Thanks again

Sam

0 Likes

mifo​ yeah sure Bluetooth only device and new devices will get first priority...but what about  after  a year  will it get it then ?

0 Likes

Less than a year. Understand that it's difficult to convey exact feature road maps in a public forum like this.