ICE Flex-Pod CY3210-29466 or CY3250-29*** needed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am a starter of psoc devices. I have bought CY3210-PSOCEVAL1 and CY3215A-DK In-Circuit Emulation Lite Development Kit.

I have read a lot of documents about debugging and find that I also need to buy CY3210-29466 or CY3250-29***.

But there is no supply in the cypress web or other local distributors.

Does anyone have a second hand CY3210-29466 or CY3250-29*** as well as the related ZIF socket to sell?

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
5 Replies
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

The stock at most of the distributors is 0. In this link you can find some quantity.

Suggest that you take a look at our newer PSoC4 devices.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,samp

thanks very much for your information!

In the link, the cy3250-29pod is included.  I searched the related pod feet, but there is no supply listed in the link.

I will see if the function of psoc4 devices can meet our requirements.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello, samp

do you know what is included in the 29000-28pdip,  part of the emulation kit, cy3215DK.

Is the flex pod  inluded for connceting the ice cube with the target circuit ?

Thanks.

Lu Xu捕获2.PNG

0 Likes

The flex cable is included. You can see in this webpage the contents of the CY3250-29xxx kit.

0 Likes

When you are really a starter in PSoCs I would strongly suggest to look at PSoC4 chips. You can have a prototype kit for $10 only and you get  programming and debugging for free. The CPU is a quite modern ARM M0 and the devices run pretty fast compared to PSoC1.

Bob

0 Likes