TopDesign Filepath Build Error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a workspace with a Bootloader/Bootloadable project pair.  I have archived the project and shuffled around and renamed some of my working directories, and I believe at some point in the process my filepaths went awry.  I've searched all files that I'm aware are relevant to the build process to find a path that is incorrect but have had no success.

Error: bse.M0106: TopDesign.cysch: Unable to open the file for reading. File not found (File=C:\Users\Luke\Google Drive\Company\Projects\MyProject\MyProject2\Firmware Builds - Production Version\PSoC3\MyProject\MyProject_Bootloader.cydsn\TopDesign\TopDesign.cysch)

Error: fit.M0050: The fitter aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rebuild. (App=cydsfit)

I get this error message for both projects, but I can't this incorrect filepath anywhere in any of the relevant files.  Manual deletion of the code gen folders and cleaning the workspace prior to building does not help.  Does anyone have some input on how or where I can correct this in the build process?

Please let me know if I can provide any further information to help.

0 Likes
6 Replies
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Can you provide us with  your project

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

check the bootloadable component  path to the bootloader hex file

0 Likes
shuvra1
Level 5
Level 5
100 sign-ins 10 likes given 100 replies posted

Can you Please resolve the Issue regarding this -as I am facing the same issue. Enclosed is a related DOC

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
shuvra1
Level 5
Level 5

0 Likes

Can you Replicate this project & send me the actual HEX file for PSoc 5LP Prototyping Kit??  Send it to -p20210447@hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in

0 Likes
shuvra1
Level 5
Level 5

Unable to open file from disk: (Unable to load C:\Users\Avinash\OneDrive - hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in\Documents\PSoC Creator\Potentiostat-main.cydsn\TopDesign\TopDesign.cysch. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Avinash\OneDrive - hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in\Documents\PSoC Creator\Potentiostat-main.cydsn\TopDesign\TopDesign.cysch'.)  Please resolve the issue 

0 Likes