wiced_rtos_init_mutex ( ) returns an ERROR #4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What does error #4 means when using the  wiced_rtos_init_mutex ( )   function ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

Please find attached a sample snip where I am just reading the return value of mutex initialzation and printing it. I need to know some insights of your application to replicate the error on my side. Also if you can give other details like WICED version, device, I can find out the reason for errormutex_snip.JPG.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PriyaM_16

Return value 4 means WICED_ERROR. You can find out the error meaning by tracing the type of wiced_result_t in wiced_result.h file. You have to declare a mutex(e.g, static wiced_mutex_t  Mutex_name) and pass the address of that mutex in this function wiced_rtos_init_mutex(&Mutex_name). Also if you can throw little light on the application you are working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes I know it means WICED_ERROR, but what is the reason for it ?  the WICED_ERROR by itself is unclear. thanks.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
PriyaM_16

Hi,

Please find attached a sample snip where I am just reading the return value of mutex initialzation and printing it. I need to know some insights of your application to replicate the error on my side. Also if you can give other details like WICED version, device, I can find out the reason for errormutex_snip.JPG.

You screenshot just shows another bug?

The version becomes "vWiced_005.002.000.0022" ?

In previous version, it was "v5.1.0".

0 Likes