Psoc4 Capacitive Touch Problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am new for Psoc4 series, and trying to run some features. When I try to use capsense, the code doesn't work. And when I debug I see code stays in while loop when I call CapSense_Start() in "CapSense_Control.c" and the while loop is

while(CapSense_NOT_BUSY != CapSense_IsBusy()) {}

The board is a custom board, but it works properly with an already written code. If necessary I can upload project. What coud be the problem, any comment?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Please post your code so we can check it. Click on file and then click on Create workspace bundle and attach it to a new comment using the Use advance editor window. I guess you have this line before any capsense

/* Enable global interrupts. */

CyGlobalIntEnable;

and this

/* Start CapSense block */

CapSense_Start();

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Please post your code so we can check it. Click on file and then click on Create workspace bundle and attach it to a new comment using the Use advance editor window. I guess you have this line before any capsense

/* Enable global interrupts. */

CyGlobalIntEnable;

and this

/* Start CapSense block */

CapSense_Start();

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have these lines but in reverse order , now it works. If I have any other problem, I will share under this post.

Thanks

0 Likes