P2P device initialize code

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to communicate between two devices, already look the example code in SDK 3.1.2.but I do not know how to port code to my app,Can you provide a example code?  In my app ,one device is group owner,the other is client, it is non persistent group.
my platform is BCM9WCDUSI09.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I employ TCP mode  trasfer and receive data between group owner and p2p client,when I used wiced_tcp_connect() function for establish connect,am I need the server_ip_address ? if yes,do I fix the IP in initial p2p client ?

0 Likes

Hi,

If you want to implement P2P console app, Wiced SDK has a sample code located in .../apps/test/console/p2p directory and it is utilized by the console app, ...\apps\test\console.

A snip application that implements only the p2p could be created by the building blocks from the console app p2p implementation.

For server client implementation to push data to the cloud server the temp_control application demonstrates pushing data from Wiced device to cloud server. It also demonstrates association of the device to the network and webserver implementation as well. It can be found in Wiced SDK .../apps/demo/temp_control location.

Seyhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you !

if I employ TCP mode  trasfer and receive data between group owner and p2p client,when I used wiced_tcp_connect() function for establish connect,am I need the server_ip_address ? if yes,do I fix the IP in initial p2p client ?

0 Likes