about FX3 driver for  windows 10

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

where can i get the driver of  FX3  for windows10.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The drivers can be found here.

Drivers for EZ-USB® FX1™, FX2LP™ , and FX3 - KBA94413

------------------------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------------

Please download Fx3 SDK from given  Path and install.

install and bind driver from below path after SDK installation.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\drive

------------------------------------------------END--------------------------------------------------

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please create a tech support case for the same. They will provide you. 

Already Windows update was activated. We will upload the driver with the next SDK release.

0 Likes

I need the driver for FX3 for Windows 10 IOT 64bit.

The driver is not included in the latest SDK 1.3.3 released at Jun 24, 2016.

Do I need to create a case?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The drivers can be found here.

Drivers for EZ-USB® FX1™, FX2LP™ , and FX3 - KBA94413

------------------------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------------

Please download Fx3 SDK from given  Path and install.

install and bind driver from below path after SDK installation.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\drive

------------------------------------------------END--------------------------------------------------

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Mady,

when I use the driver you just provided (WIN10/x64), the device (Cypress FX3 USB BootLoader Device) does not work and I have the following error message in the device manager :

" The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48) "

I also tried WIN10/x86 with the same result...

Well I tried a lot of versions, Driver version 1.2.3.10 from 21/08/2014 is the only one my Win10 lets work.

Best regards,

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm also face to some issue when trying to install win10 driver : I've used the KBA94413 link and updated the .inf file for the different OS versions and on win10/x64 (Pro 1703) I get the following error :

Windows encountered a problem installing the drivers for your device.

Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them :

Cypress FX3 USB Bootloader Device

The hash for the file is not present in the catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of attempting.

0 Likes

Hi,

Installing both FX 3 driver and USB-UART driver on Windows 10/64 bit PC will result in an error and installation will not be successful.

[phenomenon]

1) Install USB-UART driver first.

2) When trying to install the FX3 driver next time, the following message appears.

pastedImage_0.png

3) FX3 driver can not  be installed  manually from Device Manager.

Could you tell your opinion?

0 Likes