I have a problem in the link files there's some functions that the GNU can't see them ,but i didn't find the way to configure my make file to fix that

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error coming:

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/math.cpp:24: undefined reference to `__aeabi_dcmpge'

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/math.cpp:26: undefined reference to `__aeabi_dcmpge'

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/math.cpp:45: undefined reference to `__aeabi_dcmpge'

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/math.cpp:47: undefined reference to `__aeabi_dcmpge'

../../build/wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/wiced_sense.o: In function `wiced_sense_get_accelerometer_instantaneous_data':

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/wiced_sense.c:1262: undefined reference to `__aeabi_i2d'

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/wiced_sense.c:1264: undefined reference to `__aeabi_dcmpgt'

C:\Users\PC-ASUS\Documents\WICED\WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\Wiced-Smart\spar/../../Apps/wiced_sense/wiced_sense.c:1264: undefined reference to `led_blink'

makefile:152: recipe for target '../../build/wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-wiced_sense-rom-ram-spar.elf' failed

make.exe[1]: *** [../../build/wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32-rom-ram-Wiced-release/A_20737A1-wiced_sense-rom-ram-spar.elf] Error 1

Makefile:344: recipe for target 'wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32' failed

make: *** [wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32] Error 2

0 Likes
1 Solution
asridharan
Employee
Employee
10 comments on KBA 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

C++ is not supported in the WICED Smart SDK. All code has to be in C. Standard math library and floating point types are also not supported. Some users may have used fixed point libraries (like libfixmath), and this is recommended.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
asridharan
Employee
Employee
10 comments on KBA 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

C++ is not supported in the WICED Smart SDK. All code has to be in C. Standard math library and floating point types are also not supported. Some users may have used fixed point libraries (like libfixmath), and this is recommended.