Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 109681 Discussions

• 114830 Members

• 68821 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
shivamsharma
AIROC™ Bluetooth
I have a CYBT-343026-01 module and I want to connect a speaker and want to play the sound using CYBT-343026-01 module with the help of Audio_headset a... Show More
Translation_Bot
Smart Power Switches
zhege 这个BTS7004-1EPP,后面负载没有直接接电机,而是通过电机驱动芯片接电机的话,这个RGND是不是可以去掉,直接接地就行了?,谢谢!This BTS7004-1EPP, the back load is not directly connected to the motor, bu... Show More
Translation_Bot
AIROC™ Bluetooth
The project uses two dedicated ADCs (PB9 PC9) on the CYW89829 chip, is there a reference example for initializing the dedicated ADCs and reading the v... Show More
kirankumar_infy
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hello, I am curious to know does IAR IDE, programmer tools support in Linux(Debian)OS. I know its not a right forum to ask here.  It would be really h... Show More
Darkalles
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys , I want to use freeRtos with psoc4 and my mcu is cy8c4248azi and I followed this guide : have a only one difference guide uses freeRtosV9.0.0... Show More
Guna
TRAVEO™ T2G

For 1 to 1 trigger ,SAR ch is decided based on logical channel or  ADC channel number?

ZJ01
AURIX™
Hi, I was recently working with TC387. I need to save some variables during standby mode, and after waking up, their value should not be initialized. ... Show More
Manimuthu
Power Management ICs
Hi team,I am writing to inquire about the LLC controller for specific requirements of our system.We are currently using UCC25660 in a half-bridge LLC ... Show More
yangkang
AURIX™
Change the value of HWCFG[7:0] via PIN,Whether FTM needs to be modified? the FTM value is also derived from the pin? Show More
Wendy2
MOTIX™ MCU

大家好 请问有没有关于TLE9879的CSA例程,BLDC电机控制里想加一个电流检测,官方例程里没有关于CSA的例子,希望有使用过这个功能的分享一下经验。 谢谢!