About CYUSB2014_BZXC ISSUE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JaVa_2104626
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted Welcome! 5 questions asked

I will develop the chip named CYUSB2014_BZXC,I use the vxworks system,I want to CYUSB2014_BZXC connect to USB.

Now,I want to know how to investigate somethings,which part of work need to do.

for example,I want to get descriptor of USB,how can I do,this chip how to use,Could someone can help me!!

0 Likes
9 Replies
AngelaF_06
Employee
Employee

Hello - I will provide these details to an engineer and ask that they get back to you soon.

Thank You

Angela

0 Likes
JaVa_2104626
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Angela

The following is platform,I will develop the usb device driver software,by the way I use system named vxworks.

The driver software will run which part of item,the dirver will run Altera Arm or CYUSB2014-BXZC,and give me some details about development.

Thank you!

Board         

0 Likes
AjayB_76
100 sign-ins 10 questions asked 5 questions asked

Hi, 

We recommend you to have a SuperSpeed explorer kit. We have a list of example projects available in the link - http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/usb-superspeed-code-examples

Also we have a text book that will help you write descriptors 

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/other-resources/superspeed-device-design-example-john-hyde

0 Likes
JaVa_2104626
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am glad to receive your response,I have some issues,the first one,I choose the chip named CYUSB2014-BXZC,where will the sdk and firmware install,PC,or CPU on my board.how to get the firmware from EEPROM,could you tell me the details.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

\To get the firmware from EEPROM, the I2C Interface is used. For programming the EEPROM with firmware and to boot from EEPROM, please refer to this App Note.

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an76405-ez-usb-fx3-boot-options

Regards,

-Madhu

0 Likes
JaVa_2104626
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have downloaded the FX3 SDK kit,but I found [USB Control Center],which is nothing displaying,

The folloing pic is my [USB Control Center].I want to get some support,why the item display nothing.

Regards,

-Jason

0 Likes
JaVa_2104626
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I used the system named Vxworks,I want to know whether the FX3 SDK supports on Vxworks,If the SDK supports,and where the source link that I can get.

0 Likes
JaVa_2104626
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I need your help.Now I use the example "SRAMMaster",I need send or receive data from usb port to p-port.

I want to know how to use interface,which can send message to p-port when the usb connect is OK.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Can any one tell me to get boot loaded for CYUSB2014-BZXI for Linux OS. Which is similar to USB Control Center, Where  I need to boot the CYUSB2014-BZXI and upload my firmware to EEPROM through linux os.

0 Likes