Problem Connecting the PRoC BLE Remote Control with the CySmart USB Dongle to Communicate with PC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Hi, 

I'm having a problem to connect the USB dongle with the Remote control.
If I connect the remote with the PC by Bluetooth, I can see the mouse cursor moving, the volume increment and decrement, and I also can see with the sniffer that everything is right (the packets that are sent from the remote control by bluetooth).

Although, when I'm trying to connect the remote with dongle (following the CY5672 PRoC BLE Remote Control Reference Design Kit Guide - section 3.1) I see that remote is pairing successfully with the dongle (blue LED, on dongle, glows). And I can see with the sniffer that is everything fine in the remote side. But, in PC I can't see what is happening, for example, I move the finger on Trackpad surface and the mouse cursor don't move, I tryed to increment the volume and this not worked.

I tried to uninstal the drivers of dongle and install again but not worked. I already used the Psoc Programmer to program the dongle like descripted in CY5672 PRoC BLE Remote Control Reference Design Kit Guide - section 3.3.2.
I really need that the remote works with the dongle.

Can you help me ?

Regards,
Walter

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I already solved the problem. All I had to do was Programming PSoC 5LP on the CySmart USB Dongle. If you follow the steps indicated in user guide in section 3.3.4 this solves the problem.

Best regards,

Walter 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I already solved the problem. All I had to do was Programming PSoC 5LP on the CySmart USB Dongle. If you follow the steps indicated in user guide in section 3.3.4 this solves the problem.

Best regards,

Walter 

0 Likes