The cy_clock module of PSoC3 & PSoC5

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I hope update the cy_clock module that can be enabled with input connection.   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Dear yliu & U2 In fact, I would like to have a Synchronous detection clock,input to the Mixer module,and phase can be adjusted. [For example, input 48MHz clock, output 1MHz clock , 7.5 degrees / bit phase can be adjusted ,control signal(Enable) from the DUB module.] Thanks Best Regareds Sui   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hi Sui,

Would you also let us know the embarrassment/disadvantage of the software enable?

Regards,

Roy

Roy Liu
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you intend to say that, we need to provide an enable terminal for clock component. Could you throw some light on what you intended to ask?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Dear yliu & U2 In fact, I would like to have a Synchronous detection clock,input to the Mixer module,and phase can be adjusted. [For example, input 48MHz clock, output 1MHz clock , 7.5 degrees / bit phase can be adjusted ,control signal(Enable) from the DUB module.] Thanks Best Regareds Sui   
0 Likes