Device manager has some problems (CYC68013)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, Because my English is not very well, so please forgive me and try to understand my problem. Thank you very much I use CYC68013 to work on Slave FIFO mode. Because my computer is older. it only had USB1.1. While we were working on WinXP in this PC. my device manager could find my device. Moreover, every functions was OK in my device. But while we were working on Win 7 32bits in the same PC. Although I could find this device, the device manager showed "device driver setup was incorrect." Certainly, our functions of device was fail. In device manager of Win7, we could see our device name is correct, but it had an exclamation mark on my Device. Could you please give me some suggestions for this problem? Thank you very much.   
0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have anyone can help me?

0 Likes
JECA_264511
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted First question asked
        Hello KT. please read at: http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=44581 in this post you can find your possible solution to your problem. best regards, jesus antonio   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, Please bind the device to Win7 32bit driver available at C:\Cypress\USB\CY3684_EZ-USB_FX2LP_DVK\1.0\Drivers\CyMonfx1_fx2lp\wlh-win7(available after installing FX2LP DVK). Regards Prajith   
0 Likes