Abandoning the CDC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Recently a group of Cypress Employees started to flood the forums with unasked-for contributions. This WILL make user-questions difficult to detect and follow-up because they are vanishing in the huge amount of these CDC-entries.

I do not question the correctness and value of the contents supplied, but in my opinion of what a community / forum is, they are completely mis-placed.

As a matter of fact I do not see a place of discussing, improving and exchanging experiences in the CDC any more and so I will not post (or even read) contributions here.

Thank you, folks! It has been a splended time watching our knowledge about PSoCs to grow and prosper!!!

Season greetings

Bob

0 Likes
4 Replies
PalaniS_56
Employee
Employee
        Bob, I am a Director of Applications at Cypress. While the intent was to add content that helped users with common issues and seed the forum with such content, I fully understand your frustration. I agree that the content is misplaced and should belong to our knowledge base or a frequently asked section. As immediate containment, we have taken action to stop all such posts. We will revisit how Cypress should handle this better. Please feel free to provide your thoughts on this directly to me at pds@cypress.com. I would love to hear from you and leverage your feedback. We want you back. Happy holidays! Thanks, Palani   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Palani, thank you very much for this statement and the prompt reaction. As I said earlier, I'll be back when that situation improves. It did, I'm back.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bob, you should ask them to added the edit feature to this forum as well. 

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Why, did I make a typo?

Merry Christmas

Bob

0 Likes