System Reference Guide

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked
        I just discovered that the reference to the "System Reference Guide" has been removed from Creator's "Help"-tree. Since this document is commonly needed to review Power-Management functions, Delays and more I would suggest to put it back to have a short access path.   

Bob   
0 Likes
6 Replies
RobynW
Employee
Employee
5 likes given First comment on blog 10 likes received

Hi Bob,

Can you give a few more details on how you're trying to access the System Reference Guide?  I'd like to make sure it's accessable from everywhere useful for you.  

I typically use Help -> System Reference -> System Reference Guide or Document Manager -> Reference Guides -> System Reference Guide.

Thanks,

Robyn

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
        The way via the document manager still exists, but the way via the Help -> Documents .. no longer exists,   

Bob   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
        WHoops! Everything back to zero! There was a small change in the Help-menu I totally overlooked! The entry for System Reference has been moved up and I didn't see it! Sorry for the fuzz I made---   

Bob   
0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

*OUT OF COFFEE ERROR* ?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

A new system error !

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
        @hli   
no, I've got my very own coffee-brewer right next to me (makes me everytime question if there was a PSoC in it). @HI Let me say it with Shakespeares' Hamlet: „Though this be madness, yet there is method in’t.“.   
I was just "used" to the help-menu structure, didn't need to read it again...   

Bob   
0 Likes