how to download the .bix file firmware to FX2LP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi everyone, i want to know how we can download the .bix (firmware) file to FX2LP using cyusb utility it is showing me control transfer error. i think the download prgrm in cyusb utility provides only way to download firmware of .hex ?? how can i get over this!!!   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Modify hex2bix utility available at C:\Cypress\USB\CY3684_EZ-USB_FX2LP_DVK\1.0\Utilities\Hex2Bix (after installing FX2LP DVK) to convert bix file to hex. Now you can download hex file directly using Control center.

-PRJI

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can download hex iic file firmware to fx2lp.

You can make file by keil uVision2 .

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Dear sir thanks for ur time, sir i already have the .bix file of firmware can't really chage the things so how can i work with this .bix file and i am working with Linux CyUSB utility plz help me in this Regards rohan   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Modify hex2bix utility available at C:\Cypress\USB\CY3684_EZ-USB_FX2LP_DVK\1.0\Utilities\Hex2Bix (after installing FX2LP DVK) to convert bix file to hex. Now you can download hex file directly using Control center.

-PRJI

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        thanks really i was searching like anything to do this. . . this uhex2bix utility is part of windows sdk ???   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

No, its part of FX2LP DVK.

-PRJI

Anonymous
Not applicable

thak you very much for all ur efforts to ans ma que.

thaks again

Regards

rohan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are welcome 

-PRJI

0 Likes