Example or sample project help!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
maisc_2456076
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to find an example / sample project where I can collect 6 sensor data (high/low) signals on a PSOC BLE developer board (the red one) and read the data onto a raspberry pi 3 using BLE.   Preferably using Python  

When I try to connect to the myfindme example project on my Raspberry I get the following:

sudo hcitool  lescan
LE Scan ...
00:A0:50:AE:D5:0D myfindme
00:A0:50:AE:D5:0D (unknown)

sudo gatttool -b 00:a0:50:ae:d5:0d -I
[00:a0:50:ae:d5:0d][LE]> connect
Attempting to connect to 00:a0:50:ae:d5:0d
Error: connect error: Transport endpoint is not connected (107)

Thanks!

Mark

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is a program that talks to the Raspberry Pi I have included Pictures and a Python program. I am running Psoc Creator 4 service pack 1. This program is more complex but maybe it will help you with your interface issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Here is a program that talks to the Raspberry Pi I have included Pictures and a Python program. I am running Psoc Creator 4 service pack 1. This program is more complex but maybe it will help you with your interface issue.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

This is for the PSOC Pioneer board if you want to use the ble Pioneer board you'll need to change the device in Project device selector and select your PSOC ble device and re compile the program.

0 Likes
maisc_2456076
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the link to your project.  I'm trying to get the data sent BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) to the Pi.   I think your project is a hw interface to the PSOC4 BLE

Thx

Mark

0 Likes