BCM943341 module

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Where can I buy BCM943341 module alone? Is there any alternate modules available? I found one from Azurwave but that module is lack of JTAG signals. TDI and TSRST signals are missing (used for LTE co-existance, hence not available). I think I can't hook this module, without all JTAG signals, to PC and use Broadcom's SDK and IDE for the development and debugging. Any suggestions are welcome.

Basavaraj

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

You should be able to place an order for the BCM9334X devlepment board with any of our Distributors

I believe we are still in the process of filling their initial stocking orders, but they have the necessary information loaded in their system to take the order.

Once development is complete, Production modules will be available from several of our Modules and Development partners.

0 Likes

Hi,

The BCM943341 requires host MCU to communicate and implement communication stack.

Our BCM943341WCD1 evaluation module has a STM32F417 as host MCU.

Seyhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information. I have missed it out. I thought BCM43341 is an SoC. But later found that it needs host. Thanks again.

Basavaraj

0 Likes