Can't work USB3.0 super speed mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
user_1516091
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 questions asked

Line width is 6.6mil differential. line spacing are also 12.6mil impedance value is about 90 ohms.ARM-JTAG  and FPGA-JTAG  all is  normal work .And voltage is normal.Now the problem is unable to enter USB3.0 super speed mode? Does the electrical characteristics meet the identification requirements? In addition , When I downloaded cypress the slave fifo firmware example, it appeared an initialization hardware error。And I enter my firmware program is normal only in USB2.0 work normal.I have set CyU3PConennectState (CyTrue,CyTrue). Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

We recommend you check your board schematics and layout with our AN70707 "Hardware Design Guidelines and Schematic Checklist" 

Have you ensured the length matching and impedance requirements of differential pairs?

0 Likes

Hi,Nishant.The circuit board is designed according to the document “Hardware Design Guidelines and Schematic Checklist”.  I upload some Screenshot.You can help me check it.Thank you very much.In additon,the firmware can work normal in HS or SS Speed mode on my development board. 

Impendance information

SS wire length

0 Likes