Cysmart app

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I couldn't find any image files to update OTA firmware. I refered cysmart user guide. But there is no files like that.Anyone help me to find solution ? If I update, there is any chance to get heart rate? In cysmart app battery level is working but not heart rate. Please help me.   
0 Likes
29 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
        Please post your program so we can understand what issues you are experiencing.   
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I have given optical heart rate circuit connection.Do I need to give any other connections except this? I don't know how to give UART connection. What is TP1 and TP2 ?? I have attached my HRM file here and cysmart issue snapshots. Do I want to do any changes in optical heart rate demo window ? And in master window the device list is not getting updated with ID address, whitelist, and bond list. Shortly i didnt get any variables in L2CAP channels and connection details as per cysmart user guide.Please help me to solve cysmart problem too.   
0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable
        HRM file   
0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
        Post your project so we can check it!!   
0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Are you using the CYsmart on a phone or the Dongle on a PC?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        My project is Optical heart rate monitor from 100project in 100days .   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Am using both. cysmart in mobile and also ble dongle in pc   
0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

TP1 and TP2 are test points for the UART signals. Your schematic doesn't have a UART component so that is why you don't have any UART information.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        So need not to give UART connection?   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        How to get heart rate using cysmart??   
0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Your project is not the same as the Heart rate example as they use a simulated heart rate and your example has  real heart rate components. I am sending you a schematic of the circuits necessary for the heart rate readings. 

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

You need to send your project to me so I can determine what is wrong with it.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        How can I send you my project??? Any mail ID?   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Could you please send me the actual optical heart rate monitor project? I need to submit my report. Please help me   
0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
        On the left side of the Psoc Creator window select file and create workspace bundle. Then select add attachments under your new comment window.   
0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
        I have a word file but it is for Psoc 4 not Psoc 4 ble you would need to make major changes to make it work on on ble.   
0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Here is the optical HRM project. Please modify it and help me.   
0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Well I don't have your setup but I did load your program and checked that it was connecting to the Ble dongle.  Here is a Picture of the CCYsmart data.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

If you want a customized CYSmart program you will need to write that yourself. If I was making this program I would use the example I sent you. Your design is doesn't have counter and timebase that you need for a heart rate reading.  A heart rate monitor is just a fancy very low frequency Freq counter. I also noted that you don't have low frequency components in your design. Check the schematic I sent you.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

I also tried it on my Android phone. It worked fine and provided data about the battery the heart rate information but since I don't have your board or parts I didn't have any readings in that screen. It looks like the interface working but I can't determine if your other circuits are correct or producing readings and data.

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Is there any possibility to get heart rate if I design the schematic which you sent me? And do I want to give any other hardware connections except sensing circuit ?(I have attached hardware connection pdf)   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Help me.....   
0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Well I have input the schematic for the Heart rate monitor that I sent you into a program and I also open a case on your issue.  The Cypress engineer says that he sees some issues with your crystal bypass caps that they are the wrong value and also some issues with the Vdd Capacitors.  Also where is your coin cell battery holder on the schematic? As I have told you before I don't have your board so I am not able to try your design.  I would like to put a scope on some of the signals to see what is going on.  Also it appears that the schematic is for a cypress design but I looked for it on their website and was unable to find it. I am going to order a TCRT1010 IR part  to try out the design I sent to you.  I should have some information after the parts arrive.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Oh thank-you:) Do you have PSoC4 M series heart rate monitor project?? If so send me please.. I ll try with that. Please help me with this..   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi

Is there any updation in optical heart rate monitor application?

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Rinessha Should have the parts this week.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Sorry I didn't get you   
0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
        The parts arrived and I am working on their installation. Once I have done this I plan to take scope pictures of the signals at varios parts of the design.I will then post them here.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thank-you:)   
0 Likes