Set Up for WICED Sense

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently bought a model BCM9WICED_Sense model. However, I encountered inconsistency in turning on the device, what should I do?

0 Likes
1 Solution

I believe this is referring to modifications to the Make Target that's found in the upper right hand panel within the IDE.

Take a look at this thread on changing the BD_ADDR: BD_ADDR: Changing BCM20737 Board Address for Production

This thread shows options being applied within the Make Target name of the 'Modify Make Target' window.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Are you able to turn it on per the instructions included within the kit, then connect to the device using the iOS or Android application we provide? If no, has this worked in the past?  Is the battery still fully charged?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just replaced a new battery. The device was functional in the past days. The only sign I perceived it as malfunction was there was no indication of LED light turned on.

0 Likes

Have you tried the recovery process linked to here: WICED Sense Table of Contents

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I tried to go through the recovery process. However, where can I find the "wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32: Recover UART=COM 35 in the WICED Smart IDE's make target window? I am currently using WICED SMART IDE 2.1.1 version. The video is lack of vocal instruction and clear reference to the finding of file directory. Hope to hear back from you soon. Best.

0 Likes

I believe this is referring to modifications to the Make Target that's found in the upper right hand panel within the IDE.

Take a look at this thread on changing the BD_ADDR: BD_ADDR: Changing BCM20737 Board Address for Production

This thread shows options being applied within the Make Target name of the 'Modify Make Target' window.

0 Likes