Free Webinar! - Introduction to PSoC Designer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello PSoC1 Developers

I'm Paul Clark, Marketing Manager for PSoC1 Development tools. I wanted to tell you all about a web-based training for those new to PSoC Designer. Learning how to use a new software package takes time and can present a challenge. We want to help you get started with PSoC Designer as quickly as possible. To kick start that process we are pleased to announce a pair of webinars targeted at first-time users. We are hosting live one-hour training sessions to introduce you to the tools, walk through a live demo, and tell you about other resources you can use to get the most out of PSoC.

The PSoC Designer webinar, for would-be PSoC 1 gurus, will be on Tuesday, May 31st at 8pm Pacific Daylight Time.

These are free events and registration is not required. To join, please navigate to https://cypress.webex.com/ at the specified time and use meeting number 925777058.

See you there!
Paul Clark
Product Marketing Manager
Cypress Semiconductor

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Again

Thanks to those who were able to attend this week's webinar! We'll be holding a second one next week at the following time:

Wednesday, June 8th at 9am Pacific Daylight Time.

Hope to see some of you there!
Paul Clark
Product Marketing Manager
Cypress Semiconductor

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,,,,,i am new here

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,,, i m new here