Basic Programming Guide for CY7C68013A(64 to 128 Pin)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi All   
I have designed the PCB for CY7C68013A - 128AXC. I am looking about basic programming technique guide in Assembly,C or C++ Languages . Example : Blinking the a LED . How to configure IN or OUT individual port , USARTS port configuration etc.   

Thank You,   
Murali   
0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
        download the fx2lp dvk content from the site... it has some examples....   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        HI aasi   
Thank you for your suggestion.   
I have installed fx2lp dvk. I gone through the example programs, it's not meant for beginners' and some examples work in Cypress supplied Hardware Kit. I am looking very basic example.   
Example : 1. Enable any one port and make the a LED blinking.   
2. Configure one port input and anther port output and connect LED's out put configured port, make the High or Low condition at In put configured port accordingly out put port connected LED should react.   
3. Configure full duplex or half duplex a USART and connect to the system, What we enter in Key board it should displayed. in the HyperTerminal..   
etc.   

Thank You   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I don't see that big a problem with 1 and 2.   
Look up details of IOx (x represents the port i.e A B etc etc) in the technical reference manual. Using this you should be able to do it very easily.   
When it comes to 3 you'll have to implement the protocol on the device too. I have not come across any example of that sort in cypress site.   
0 Likes