PSoC Programmer 3.13.1 is available NOW

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

The PSoC Programmer 3.13.1 release is a patch update provided support for the advanced release of PSoC Creator 2.0 and still supports PSoC Designer 5.1 SP2 releases. 

This release of PSoC Programmer is available through the PSoC Programmer web page and through the CyInstaller Update Manager. 

Please navigate to the Programmer Page for the installer and Release Notes. 

www.cypress.com/go/psocprogrammer 

The new features included with this release includes: update to support the Write Once Latch feature, new PSoC1 CapSense Device Support (CY8C20xx6L), etc.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I have some calibration data stored in a EEPROM module, will the data be safe when I upgrade new firmware?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey boulder,

If youre referring to the EEPROM on the PSoC Chip,then thats independent.So no,you wont lose that data.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boulder, which EEPROM are you referring to ?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is the EEPROM module from PSoC Creator. So if I store my calibration data in the EEPROM, I will not lose the data when I upgrade the firmware?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is for the software to work with the psoc programmer, it has nothing to do with software developed in the creator.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boulder, are you referring to a scenario where, you have some data stored in the PSoC's EEPROM and would like to flash the device ? If so, the programming operation will update only the Flash portion. The EEPROM data should be fine.

0 Likes