Compiling third party library

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to compile libopus (https://www.opus-codec.org/) with the tool chain that is included in the SDK, but I've ran into several road blocks.

Initially I was getting an error due to a missing system call:

"... newlib-1.20.0/newlib/libc/stdlib/exit.c:65: undefined reference ... "

After reading through the newlib documentation I discovered that I have to provide stub methods for the system calls that aren't implemented. After providing the stubs I encountered the error that is currently holding me back:

"configure:7364: checking for stdlib.h

configure:7364: /Users/jcorrea/WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0/Tools/ARM_GNU/bin/OSX/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

conftest.c:9:19: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory"

Is there anything special that I need to do to compile this library with the WICED tool chain? Any help is appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Johnny,

I checked with the developers, and we don't support the building of this library with our tool chain.

We will support this later on another platform and I will ping you when that happens.

Thanks

JT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Johnny,

I checked with the developers, and we don't support the building of this library with our tool chain.

We will support this later on another platform and I will ping you when that happens.

Thanks

JT

0 Likes