Query regarding the Design challenge

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sir,

We completed making our abstrat on our topic but when we put our model on the PSoc Creator we are facing a problem. we completed analog part of our model on the PSoc Creator but when we come to Digital part I have a doubt that we have to place complete REGISTER TRANSFER LEVEL Diagram in the PSOC Creator or not? OR else I roughly draw block diagrams mentioning their functionality?

Please also mention us which family of PSoc5 we will be using in our further stages ?

Awaiting for our reply,

Regards,

Narra.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The block diagram can be a high-level block diagram, you don't need all the code or all of the details behind any of the boxes you are creating.  Additionally, if you prefer, you don't have to submit the block diagram via PSoC Creator, can be just a jpg or pdf.

The PSoC 5 Development Kit that we will be using for the design contest has the CY8C5588AXI-060ES1 device on it.  You can get the datasheet for that device here: http://www.cypress.com/?docID=24179

-Bobby

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

SIr,

Thanks for your immediate reply . My design is in the need of two ports(pins) for the stepper motor operation. Basically I am trying to operate the stepper motor through the PSoc5, So can you please give me the information regarding the stepper motor ports on the kit or else any alternative solution in order to rotate the stepper motor using PSoc Kit.

Awaiting for our reply ,

Regards,

Narra

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I understand the question correctly, you are looking for what ports are available on the development kit used for this contest?

The kit makes P0, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 , P12 and some of P6 available.

-Bobby

0 Likes