Kits are on their way

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know you have all been waiting; the kits have finally started shipping out so far about 90 percent of them so everyone should have them by the middle of next week.

If you don’t receive your kit let me know at Jeffrey.musante@cypress.com.

Good luck with your designs,

Jeff

0 Likes
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for sharing this info with us..

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello

i recieved my won kit today.

it came in heavy inspected condition. delivered by FedEx.

maybe german custom officers had never seen this before.

😉

greetz from germany

ascii68

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

My PSoC-5 Kit arrived today. There are so many features on the board and it looks great.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received mine in California yesterday.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

My kit arrived too. Great hardware. The on-board cap-sense buttons are a really nice feature.

Anyone have experience using this programmer via an WinXP Virtualbox?

Greg Whitmore
gwdevprojects.blogspot.com

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Anyone have experience using this programmer via an WinXP Virtualbox?"

Not here, though I'll probably give it a try on a Windows XP guest under Linux via VMWare.  I'll let you know how that turns out.  The PSoC is my low level IO platform with higher level networking, decision making, etc stuff implemented elsewhere in Linux... I'd rather not have to dedicate two separate PCs for development.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't tried exactly what your asking for, but I run PSoC Creator on a MacBook Pro via Parallels and have never had a problem programming in the virtual machine.

-Bobby

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is exactly what I am after. On my MBP, I run XP Virtualboxes for each of my development platforms. I've installed all the drivers but it won't detect the programmer. It is still listed as an unknown device. The virtualbox had the same issue with TI's msp430 too. For that I had found an unofficial mac driver for the msp430-fet and it allowed the virtual box to properly see the programmer. Fortunately, I also have a Win7 pc to use as well. The kit works great on there.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried Virtualbox for a short time and had issues similar to yours.  I probably could have resolved them, but who has time to muck with a tool that should just work?  VMWare seems to do better for me, though I haven't actually tried it on this yet.

0 Likes