PSoC Creator 1.0 Service Pack 1 Available Right Now!!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Service Pack 1 is available now (May 2011). This is a complete product release that fixes a number of defects in 1.0 Production and adds support for more sophisticated and reliable bootloading. With SP1 you can select bootloader channels at run-time giving you the flexibility to create powerful new bootloading strategies. Plus, you can apply a CRC data integrity check to the downloaded data to make sure the new image arrives safely.

It is available on both PSoC Creator website: www.cypress.com/go/psoccreator, and the PSoC Creator upgrade mananger.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I installed PSoC Creator 1.0 Service Pack 1 on a new computer and I can't compile any of the examples. I get an error message:

*** ERROR 201: INVALID SYNTAX
The command 'LIBX51.exe' failed with exit code '3'.

when it is trying to run a "LIBX51.exe TRANSFER " command. My projects and folder structures are from the previous version of PSoC Creator if that helps.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

A little experimentation revealed that moving to a folder structure without spaces resolved this problem. However, spaces were fine in the 1.0 production release of creator.

0 Likes