CyberClocks R10

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This software attached is an old archive of CyberClocks software that contains form for creating a jedec file for the CY27EE16 Device which is obsolete along with its associated CY30703 - Blueberry Board (CY27EE16 Candy Board). This obsoleted device is removed in the new version of CyberClocks software.

Someone who already have these boards or devices can make use of this software.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

The attached version does not seem to have an option for the CY27EE16 device... Either the wrong version or I am looking in the wrong place?  Who can help? I want to program the 27EE16 .

regards, mike

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The attached version does not seem to have an option for the CY27EE16 device... Either the wrong version or I am looking in the wrong place?  Who can help? I want to program the 27EE16 .

regards, mike

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the correct version. You need to uninstall your existing CyberClocks latest version and then fresh install this archive. Please check again and revert.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I  just wanted to update my reply because I found out that uninstalling the newer version was the road to success.  Thanks for your answer anyway!

Mike

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to know its working at your end!

0 Likes